Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Glee-Tastic!

Glee is returning for it's third season tomorrow night and I couldn't be more thrilled (well, I will be for Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl, alot more excited for those actually....) and I know I haven't done tv shows, it's just been movies and books but I know there are others who are gleeks like me, so here are my faves, not all are outrageous, some are simple, but I love them nonetheless.

Most EPIC glee songs:

Hello - Rachel and Jesse
Bad Romance
Born This Way
The Edge of Glory
We Found Love
Marry You
Somebody That I Used to Know
Rolling In the Deep
Dinosaur
Run Joey Run
Jessie's Girl
Girl's Just Wanna have Fun  sorry, comes in a few seconds late
Jolene
total eclipse of the heart
take me or leave me
Smooth Criminal
Leaving On a Jet Plane
Bust Your Windows
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)
Thriller/Heads Will Roll
Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
Landslide
Taking Chances
My Man
Pure Imagination
Pretending
I Feel Pretty/Unpretty

K well I will leave it there because I could go on forever lol.

Which shows are you looking forward to?

Much Love,

Avg Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment