Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Full Belly Bowl

This is a kids book full of beautiful, creative pictures that shows just what can happen if you are kind and help others. An older man who lives with his cat and is very poor hears someone screaming for help and runs to their rescue. He feeds him, mends his clothes, and takes care of him; after a few days he leaves and left a note with a bowl. Many mishaps happen with this bowl, much to his surprise it duplicated things! making him rich enough to buy a new vest and plenty of food. Read it to find out more!

It is one of my favorite kids books and I bought my very own copy last year to read to my 1 year old boy. And will forever hold on to it, and keep it close to my heart.

Read it and let me know what you think! :)

Much Love,

Avg. Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment