Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Something simple to start with....

K lets, get down to business. Fashion is my life. I am a frequent flyer to Polyvore using my magical router. I may be 19 but it helps me relieve stress and I enjoy putting outfits together, and lets be honest: it's much easier putting outfits together with pictures and that database if you will, than drawing designs. But i do draw designs too. I may not be a fashionista in my town, but only because I am way too practical to dress like that. Occasionally i do, but I am much more a t-shirt and jeans girl. This tiger can't shake her stripes.

My favorite designer is Oscar De La Renta.

Style Icons: Audrey Hepburn,  and well I'll just stop there. Inspiration is everywhere. You just have to pick out what is right for you and add it into your style.

Hair Icons: Lea Michele, Christina Hendricks, Emmy Rossum, Rachel McAdams, Paris Hilton. And well, quite a bit more actually. They always do something great with their hair whether its from how the style it or just the color. I am quite jealous over it, my hair barely cooperates with me, and my curls don't exactly help.

What are yours?

(P.S. I promise the next posts will be better.)

Much Love,

Avg. Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment